Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I thought I'd get more done...


I only managed to tat one Ice Drop today. I meant to accomplish so much more! I did iron some fabric, and I balanced my check book after going to the bank and the post office. However, the cold weather we're experiencing made me super sleepy, and I wound up taking a nap!


I'm practicing basic loops for oya. Some look really good, and some look awful! I watched some more YouTube videos today, and I'm sure that all I need is to keep trying. I hope I don't give up before developing at least a modicum of proficiency!

6 comments:

  1. Love the purple, and I have tried that oya too, but not mastered it or come close, yours look like a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I NEVER get as much done as I intended to - I always think I can do twice as much as I really can. I need to make shorter lists so I can feel accomplished :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosos trabajos y color. Feliz 2018.Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!