Thursday, August 3, 2017

Stormy weather

We had a series of thunderstorms today. I love thunderstorms! The temperature dropped significantly, making it very pleasant to walk on the porch. 😀


Since I didn't tat an Ice Drop yesterday, I felt it was important to start the day off right using blue!


I worked on my inkle band today. I was very pleased that my experiment worked, and both sides look the same!


That's not to say I have inkle weaving down pat. I look at it that I'm finally starting to understand how patterns are created!


This afternoon I concentrated on Alenalea's mystery doily. I really like the blue and white together.

I hear thunder, so I guess I'd better get off the computer quickly. I don't compute during thunderstorms!

10 comments:

  1. You are making wonderful progess in band weaving and creating beauties in the process :-)) The doily does look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weaving is very nice and of course your tatting is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not fond of thunderstorms myself. Is inkle weaving where the warp creates the pattern rather than the weft? Looking good. I like your blue-on-blue icedrop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jane. Inkle weaving is warp faced weaving. It's quite relaxing!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!